Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Vampire Diaries Fan-Made Video's

I don't know about anyone else, but I do know that ever since youtube came out I have been a fan-video freak on my favorite tv shows. I love watching other fans take scenes fom "The Vampire Diaries" and putting their own spin on it, make a story f their own with the song they picked or whatever they invisioned. Fan-video's are what inspired me to become a fanfiction writer(I suck a directing and coming up with ideas for a video storyline so I stick to the writing), and now I have been doing it for bout 5 years and love it(one day hope to become a writer).
Vampire Diaries is one of my favorite shows to watch fan-vids on. The character's and acting in the show is so mind blowing, it's no wounder the shows taking the Vampire phenomenon by storm. Watching how other's invision them and seeing the outcomes fans come up with is exciting to me. Like another piece of VD to hold on to :)
The following arelinks to a few youtube video's that blew me away.
.Sleepwalker (Damon & Elena)-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAZ71Q1p_Ro
.Love The Way You lie( Damon & Stefan & Elena)-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00OQBHo4ds4
.Shattered(Damon & Elena)-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bg2ddPTwHwo

**If you didn't know or cain't tell already I am a Damon & Elena fan, another reason for my VD fanart craze. Gotta get me Dalena fix some how :)
****For all you Stefan & Elena fans don't worry I like those two aswell, and support them here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Views